Hunter Women's Imaging
The aim of the Women’s Imaging Centre is to provide a supportive atmosphere where women can receive comprehensive radiological services. This service provides detailed and accurate diagnosis, designed to help your referring doctor manage your case in the best possible way.
Examinations available through the Hunter Women’s Imaging Centre include…
- Full Feild Digital Mammography (FFDM)
- Stereo-tactic and Fine Needle Biopsy Services
- Obstetric and Gynaecological Scans
- Nuchal Translucency Risk Assessment
- Bone Mineral Densitometry
- General X-ray
- Other Interventional Procedures
If you would like your exam to be conducted at the Hunter Women’s Imaging Centre please advise the consultant when you make your appointment. However these examinations can be performed at a number of different Hunter Imaging Group branches.
For information about Hunter Women's Imaging location and the specalised services they offer follow the links below.