Embracing New Technology, EOS Imaging
The Combination of whole body, low dose and x-ray images
Hunter Imaging Group are continuing our commitment to provide our community with quality diagnostic imaging, and are excited to announce EOS Imaging is now available at our comprehensive Adamstown branch.
This is the only location between Sydney and Brisbane to offer this state of the art service!
EOS combines Nobel-prize winning technology and an innovative linear scanning technique.
EOS scanning is versatile, fast and provides an outstanding reduction in radiation dose. It is a full body, weight bearing standing X-ray machine.
EOS Imaging Benefits
- Full-body weight bearing X-Ray with simultaneous views – postural precision without patient movement
- One continuous long image with no stitching – accuracy of measurements
- Low dose radiation – uses 9 times less radiation than conventional X-Ray
- Quick Scan Times – Approximately 20 seconds for an adult and 15 seconds for a child
- High quality images – for better diagnosis and treatment planning
Your doctor will be able to determine whether or not you would benefit from having an EOS scan. This type of scan can be particularly useful for:
- Patients with Scoliosis (curvature of the spine), hip, knee or spine problems
- Those who require multiple X-Ray exams and therefore may need to limit exposure to radiation
- Those with musculoskeletal ailments who may benefit from obtaining natural standing weight bearing images 3D
No Appointments Necessary, just bring your referral to our Adamstown branch